* Please contact your local union business representative with questions or call or visit the Midwest Coalition of Labor at 1-800-433-2099, www.coalitionoflabor.org
Carpenters Brothers and Sisters:
A union membership means more than having a job. It means building a career. And to have a career means having the strength, protection and peace of mind of union benefits. Collective bargaining agreements (CBAs) and an experienced staff help empower and safeguard you in the workplace, day in and day out. Away from the job site, a union membership protects you and your family by delivering health care and retirement benefits. And a union membership provides a foundation of skill-advancement training as a constant source of personal enrichment and career progression.
The Chicago Regional Council of Carpenters prides itself on positioning members for success and helping them build careers. As a member in good standing with the Chicago Regional Council of Carpenters, you and your family are eligible to take advantage of brand new benefits at no charge. These benefits include:
• Life insurance
• Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
• A legal services program
• Allstate Motor Club with roadside assistance
• UnionPlus entertainment discounts – Look for Midwest Coalition of Labor in the dropdown when applying.
• Identity recovery coverage for victims of identity theft
• College scholarships
• Chicago Sun-Times and Working 360 subscriptions
• Access to the Coalition of Union Labor Credit Union
The Regional Council is committed to providing you and your family with a foundation of support and protection during your career and in retirement.
Click here to view the full brochure or look for the dropdown subheading under the Member Tools tab on this website’s homepage.