Strong Alone, Unstoppable Together
The Chicago Regional Council of Carpenters represents over 30,000 working men and women throughout Illinois and Eastern Iowa. Since 1881 our Regional Council and its membership continues to provide a foundation of skill-advancement training as a constant source of personal enrichment and career progression while improving the lives of its skilled members and their families. It is an honor and privilege to help develop and strengthen communities across the states in which we work, volunteer and live.
- 09/24 Union Carpenter Magazine Fall Edition Now Available!
- 09/15 Union Job-Creating Illinois Climate Bill Becomes Law!
- 08/30 Carpenters Work With State Comptroller To Hold Cheating…
- 08/09 Local 792 Partners With Rockford Community
- 08/05 DOL Rescinds Trump-Era Joint Employer Rule
- 07/13 Carpenters Recognized for Distributing Food to Families in…