We Build Strong
The Chicago Regional Council of Carpenters represents over 30,000 working men and women throughout Illinois and Eastern Iowa. Since 1881 our Regional Council and its membership continues to provide a foundation of skill-advancement training as a constant source of personal enrichment and career progression while improving the lives of its skilled members and their families. It is an honor and privilege to help develop and strengthen communities across the states in which we work, volunteer and live.
- 01/15 Biden Picks Pro-Union Boston Mayor Marty Walsh …
- 12/22 Get The Latest COVID Update from City of Chicago
- 12/09 City of Chicago Announces Plan to Distribute COVID Vaccine
- 12/08 Chicago Regional Council Calls for Congress to Pass Heroes…
- 11/24 Regional Council Extends Chicago Plan Healthcare Eligibility
- 11/11 New East Moline Training Center featured on Quad Cities News